Friday 28 August 2015

Creativity Overload !!!!


Morning everyone....

Just a quick one from me today, I've been lucky enough to spend a fabulous weekend in the north of England spending 3 days taking some fabulous workshops with two amazing teachers.... Birgit Koopsen and France Papillon....no I am not kidding you....how lucky am I !!!

I spent the whole weekend learning lots of new techniques and using lots of new products that took me way out of my comfort zone....but that's what it's all about isn't it ???


Playing with deli paper and liquitex paints we had a great time in Birgit's class creating canvases in the most amazing colours...


I had an amazing time learning from Birgit and then travelled across to Harrogate to take two more amazing classes with the very talented France Papillon !!!

We created a brilliant tag book with dylusions sprays and stamps and then bound it all together to create our book. It was amazing to see how different everyone's was when complete....


The second lesson of the day as to make a vintage style book.....very very out of my comfort zone and certainly not in my usually colour pallet but was an amazing lesson with a very talented lady....


I loved my creative weekend away. Fabulous classes with a great bunch of ladies... What an inspiration...would definately recommend it if you get the chance !!

Thank you for stopping by

Bright and painty hugs
Tracy

4 comments:

  1. Love your bright fab colours. Your Vintage book is lovely too, France's classes are amazing she encourages you to make super projects explaining techniques and sharing tips with everyone, just wish I could attend her classes more often. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so jealous! Birgit and France....WOW. two of my faves. Your class projects are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your color work is always fantastic! And I'm with you on the vintage style, but your book looks awesome! I want to touch everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous makes - love the Koopsen colours and that amazing France album.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete