Thursday 26 March 2015

Inspiration Journal !!!!

Inspiration everywhere !!!!!

You know what it's like, as artists we see inspiration in others work, in the colours we see around us, even in the shapes and textures in everyday life...... And then when it comes to creating something we stare at that blank page and can't think of a single thing to do !!!!!



So I've decided to start keeping an inspiration journal, where I can stick things down, try paint colours and textures and practice ideas so that when I'm stuck for something to do I can always refer back to it and create something amazing !!!!



I'm using a small dylusions journal as it's the perfect size and the paper is good for experimenting with different medias. 

Why not give it a try !!!

Hopefully I'll never be in a creative rut  again !!!

Bright and painty hugs
Tracy
X

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! SO many times I see something and think, I need to try this sometime, but then of course I forget what that great idea was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the vibrancy of these pages Tracy and a great idea too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Tracy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea Tracy, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete